Impact Evaluation Study of Introduction of Waterways around Dhaka City (1st and 2nd Phase)
- Conduct interview with direct and indirect beneficiaries, in-depth discussions and consultative meeting with different stakeholders
- Review the progress and performance of the project activities
- Review the strengths and weaknesses of project activities.
- Examine whether the provisions of PPR 2008 were followed properly in the procurement process
- Assess the impact of the project on poverty alleviation and self-employment through extending of various activities
- Data collection, data processing and data analysis works etc.
Client : IMED, Ministry of Planning
Funding Agency: GoB